At Bitsware, we aim to upgrade MSMEs to use the power of internet and cloud computing. While we encourage you to use our internet based applications, we are aware about the implications and concerns about submitting your data in the cloud. To protect your data and information, we have multi layer security and backup practices in place. We are fully committed to protect the data that we collect from you or the data that you submit to us electronically through any medium, including but not limited to our applications. Please refer to our data policy below for more details about how we collect and protect your information and data.
How do we handle customer data?
- When you request additional information about any of the products or services provided by Bitsware or register on Bitsware or Business Bits’s website, the company (Bitsware) will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase Business Bits’s application or service, the company will ask you to provide billing information and information about the intended users of the application or service.
- Bitsware uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies, logfiles, etc. to keep track of interactions with the Company’s applications, services, websites and emails.
How do we collect your information?
- Customers of Bitsware (including all users of Business Bits or any other application or services provided by Bitsware) may electronically submit data or information to the company’s applications or services (“Customer Data”).
- Bitsware will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such customer data except when requested or permitted by customers or users for improvement in services or functionalities.
- Bitsware may review, share, distribute, or reference customer data with government agencies or government authorized third parties when required and demanded by the government under law.
How do we handle your information and customer data?
- Bitsware uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Bitsware may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the company’s services, partners and promotions.
- Bitsware may use information collected to improve company’s applications, web sites and services.
- Bitsware does not share, sell, rent, or trade any type of information including personally identifiable information and customer data with third parties, except when required by the law as stated explicitly in our data policy.
- Bitsware uses all possible security measures under Bitsware’s control at the scale we operate to protect your information and customer data.
How can you reach us for more details?
- --%>If you are not satisfied with the information provided above, or need more information or if you have any questions to be answered or find any concerns or issues with our data and information practices, please feel free to contact us.<%----%>